Stable Version: 1.4.8
- Binary distribution: Contains the XStream jar files, the Hibernate and Benchmark modules and all the dependencies.
- Source distribution: Contains the complete XStream project as if checked out from the Subversion version tag.
- XStream Core only: The xstream.jar only as it is downloaded automatically when it is referenced as Maven dependency.
- XStream Hibernate module: The xstream-hibernate.jar as it is downloaded automatically when it is referenced as Maven dependency.
- XStream Benchmark module: The xstream-benchmark.jar as it is downloaded automatically when it is referenced as Maven dependency.
Latest Snapshot HEAD revision
Below are builds of the latest HEAD version of XStream from the repository.
Latest Snapshot 1.4.x BRANCH revision
Below are builds of the latest 1.4.x branch version of XStream from the repository.
- Complete distributions (1.4.x)
- XStream Core only (1.4.x)
- XStream Hibernate module (1.4.x)
- XStream Benchmark module (1.4.x)
Previous releases of XStream are also available. However, use of the latest stable version is recommended.
- Supported XML parsers and packages:
- XmlPull, the XML pull parser API and factory to detect available implementations.
- Xpp3, an XML pull parser (recommended).
- kXML2 or kXML2-min, an XML pull parser.
- DOM4J, easy XML representation and manipulation framework.
- JDOM, easy XML representation and manipulation (requires Java 1.2, superseded by JDOM2).
- JDOM2, easy XML representation and manipulation, successor of JDOM (requires Java 5).
- StaX, the reference implementation of the Streaming API for XML.
- Woodstox, an alternate open source StaX implementation.
- XOM, another alternative XML API.
- Other optional 3rd party dependencies:
- Joda Time for optional ISO8601 date/time formats.
- CGLIB for optional support of some proxies generated with the CGLIB Enhancer.
- Jettison for serialization and deserialization support with JSON. Note, that newer versions 1.3.x are no longer compatible with XStream.
- Jettison 1.0.1 for serialization and deserialization support with JSON in JDK 1.4. Note, that newer version 1.1 is not compatible with XStream.
Dependencies Hibernate Module
- Supported Hibernate versions:
- Supported Hibernate Envers versions: